Join us on Saturday, September 9th for our Branch Meeting and Luncheon
Promoting Your Book:
Building a Successful Marketing Strategy
with Andrew Benzie of
Andrew Benzie Books
Whether you are traditionally published or opt for independent or self-publication, all authors need to develop the skills necessary to market their books. Andrew Benzie, publisher, designer, and author, will teach you how to effectively brand and promote your book and show how to build a successful book sales marketing strategy.
You will learn:
- How to powerfully Brand your book
- How to successfully Promote your book to maximize sales
- How to build and implement a successful
- How to maximize the Visibility of your book
- Discover marketing tips used by successful authors
Bay Area native Andrew Benzie has over 30 years experience in the design industry. He has worked for corporate art departments and as a freelance designer for his own company, Andrew Benzie Creative Design (ABCD). In 2010, he established his own publishing company, Andrew Benzie Books, to help authors design, publish, and market their books in both softcover and eBook formats.
You can register online
- Sign-in: starts at 11:00 a.m.
- Luncheon 12:00–12:45 p.m.
- Speaker 1:00–2:00 p.m.
- Zio Fraedo’s Restaurant, 611 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill, CA
- Cost: Members $25/Guests $30: cash and check on site, or use PayPal with the Buy Now button below. NOTE: Due to Internet access problems, credit card transactions are currently not possible at the door.
- To attend: contact Robin Gigoux at CWCrobin.gigoux@yahoo (dot) com, phone 925-933-9670, or click Buy Now for reservations via PayPal. Reservation deadline: Wed., September 6th, 2017 at noon.*
*In accordance with our contractual agreement with Zio Fraedo’s Restaurant, the club is charged for every reservation confirmed on the day before the meeting. If you are not able to attend this meeting and do not cancel your reservation prior to noon on the Friday before the meeting, you will be asked to remit the relevant fee as a no-show payment for the event.
Sept. 9: Andrew Benzie, Promoting Your Book: Building a Successful Marketing Strategy
Oct. 14: Jordan Rosenfeld, Get Intimate with Your Characters: Master POV for Dazzling Character Development
November 11: Arlene Miller, Grammar Diva
December 9: Three of Our Own
January 13: Amanda McTigue, Pitching
March 10: Beth Barany, Twenty Senses