We had an exceptional year: great programs and a very successful Young Writers Conference
Come back on
Saturday, Sept. 12
Grant Faulkner on The Power of Writing with Abandon
Our Usual Registration Details are given below.
- Sign-in: 11:15 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Lunch and brief business meeting: 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- Speaker: 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- Zio Fraedo’s Restaurant, 611 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill, CA
- Cost: cash and check on site Members $20/Guests $25; PayPal (click “buy now”) $22/$27. NOTE: Due to Internet access problems, credit card transactions at the sign-in table are currently not possible.
- To attend: contact Robin Gigoux at ragig (at) aol (dot) com, phone 925-933-9670, or click “buy now” for reservations. Reservation deadline: Wed., June 9, 2015 at noon.*
*In accordance with our contractual agreement with Zio Fraedo’s Restaurant, the club is charged for every reservation confirmed on the day before the meeting. If you are not able to attend this meeting and do not cancel your reservation prior to noon on the Friday before the meeting, you will be asked to remit the relevant fee as a no-show payment for the event.
Events Calendar for 2015-2016 Season
Sept. 12: Grant Faulkner for National Novel Writing Month, The Power of Writing with Abandon
Oct. 10: Amanda McTigue: Workshop on Craft
Nov. 14: tbd
Dec. 12: Three of our own: Al Garrotto, Lyn Roberts, Ann Steiner, The Three Ps on the Path to Publication: Prompts, Perfection and Platform
Jan. 9: Tamara Monosoff, How to Make it to No. 1 on Amazon